Honey Agency is a creative agency that crafts thoughtful brands in the business of food and drink. We touch lives through great design and clever marketing.
Nestled in California's agricultural hub of Sacramento, Honey Agency thrives on designing meaningful digital experiences that connect food, people and drink. Female-owned and operated, we pay attention to the details knowing that they bring the bigger picture to life.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing agency projects while maintaining marketing strategies and seeing that it work is completed successfully, within the given deadlines. You will work closely (often virtually) with a team of agency principals, marketers, creatives, web developers and clients. The position requires strong customer service and managerial skills and acute attention to detail. The person selected for this position must be able to communicate effectively through writing and speaking and be comfortable in a fast-paced (although often fun!) environment. As a key staff member, the Account Manager will be asked to weigh in on agency strategy, processes, and operations and support the Account Director in leading the pipeline of projects.
- Manage pipeline of projects with design and clients and support Account Director and Principals with overall client progress and success reports.
- Continually report to team on all projects' status
- Manage the project flow timeline from tactical activities using the Project Lifecycle process
- Traffic deliverables among all stages to employees, clients, contractors, and staff
- Be the communication liaison between client and agency and marketing team.
- Seek Account Director or Owners when critical client touch points or opportunities arise – seek those opportunities proactively.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Manage and direct multiple projects for multiple clients. Client facing position.
- Help identify developing client needs as they arise
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendation for clients
- Professionally and positively represent agency to all clients in pitches and meetings
- Ensure all materials are work produced is accurate and brand compliant
- Demonstrate ability to interact and collaborate with all company employees and coworkers
- Possess strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Be highly proficient in web & social media platforms
- Effective organizational skills, multi-tasking, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Tech-savvy and social media savvy
- Bachelor degree required
- Approximately 3+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand experience at an advertising agency or client company
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development
- Strong knowledge or experience in social media, digital marketing and managing teams with cross-functional team.
- Must live locally in the Sacramento area.
Want to apply? Shoot over a cover letter and resume.