Honey Agency seeks a talented Graphic Designer to work on the conception and execution of various branding, packaging, campaign, and digital design projects. This role reports to the Creative Director and will work closely with other members of the design team and marketing team. The Graphic Designer will also be responsible for ensuring consistency against creative strategy and the highest quality design within production deadlines.
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design or visual communication
- 4+ years professional design experience
- Proficiency using modern design technologies and techniques, including Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- Excellent design thinking skills and ability to craft design based on strategy
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to communicate complex design decisions to team and clients
- Ability to accurately estimate and scope creative development work
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Strong sense of self-awareness and drive to take initiative to figure things out
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Conceptualize and execute creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each project or task
- Lead projects from start to finish, including design research, concepting, execution, setting up files for print, packaging files for delivery
- Provide feedback to Jr. Graphic Designer as outlined in the Agency Lifecycle & Processes
- Communicate with Creative Director to escalate concerns and receive feedback as needed
- Assist Creative Director to provide accurate time and cost estimates tactics
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots as required
- Present design work to client when necessary
Want to apply? Shoot us an email with a link to your portfolio and resume. Use the subject line “Graphic Designer.” Applications DUE by Friday, April 27. APPLY
Honey Agency is seeking a Marketing Coordinator that will work on the management and marketing strategy of a wide range of client projects including brand development, websites, and campaigns. This role reports to the Account Director and will work closely with other members of the design team and marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator also carries out a range of administrative and marketing-supportive duties related to the daily operations of Honey Agency.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional marketing and project management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development, project management, time management and organization skills.
- Computer proficiency with excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Mail/Outlook skills; InDesign highly preferred.
- Ability to perform well under stress to meet project deadlines with precise attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and technology trends.
- Ability to work effectively individually and collaboratively with a team.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategy for a wide variety of client projects under the guidance of the Principal, Account Director and Account Manager.
- Coordinate and assist in managing the timeline, deliverables, strategies, and reporting of projects with marketing, design and development teams in accordance with Agency Lifecycle and Processes.
- Client coordination including tracking client requests, scheduling, and project estimates.
- Lead discovery process for client projects-including research and analysis.
- Provide administrative aid for various projects, clients and business development tasks, which can include receiving incoming calls, meeting minutes, transcribing notes and composing memos.
- Track campaigns, prepare performance analysis reports post-campaign and make recommendations to current programs for enhance project performance.
- Utilize project management system (Basecamp) for documenting and tracking activities, communications, and time.
- Work with Honey team on Honey Agency’s website, social media, and client portfolio case studies.
Want to apply? Shoot us an email with your resume and cover letter. Use the subject line “Marketing Coordinator.” Applications DUE by Friday, April 20. APPLY