We craft thoughtful brands in the business of food and drink and are looking for someone super creative, ambitious and down-to-earth to join our team! The Junior Graphic Designer’s primary responsibility will be to support the creative team by working closely with Designers and Project Managers on a range of strategic and creative projects.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and produce creative concepts.
- Personally work on the graphic development of projects.
- Work within existing brand standards to produce new creative.
- Work quickly and accurately from a creative brief, maintaining exceptional creative standards across all assigned projects.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by creative team.
- Create wireframes and visual design mock-ups as needed to effectively communicate detailed concepts or ideas.
- Confident and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of file types for the exporting of print files and graphics.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle a variety of assignments at one time.
- Ability to manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- Passion for good design and motivation to maintain design standards of the Agency.
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback from team and improve skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s (4-year) degree in Graphic Design or comparable degree.
- 1+ years of design experience is required.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills. Mac OS a must. Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Want to apply? Shoot us an email with a link to your portfolio and resume. Use the subject line “Junior Designer.”