Jr Graphic Designer
Honey Agency is looking for a hardworking, motivated person to join the design team and support on branding, print, digital, and production projects. This position requires strong communication, presentation, and strategic thinking skills. Some production support will also be required as part of the Junior Designer role due to our small team dynamic.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s (4-year) degree in Graphic Design or comparable degree.
- 1-3 years of professional design experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop. After Effects is a plus.
- Strategize, concept, and execute branding, web, campaign projects with the design, marketing and development teams.
- Cascade brands into stationery, social media graphics, print collateral, web design, brand guides, etc.
- Work within a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality work.
- Effectively present and communicate design concepts to team and clients.
- Confident and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of file types and best practices for the exporting of print files and graphics.
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle a variety of assignments at one time.
- Ability to handle challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- Passion for good design and motivation to maintain Honey’s design standards.
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback from team and improve skills.
- Excellent time management and self-motivational skills.
- Passion for design (especially in the niche of food, bev, and ag) that extends to other fields.
Want to apply? Shoot us an email with a link to your portfolio and resume. Use the subject line “Jr Graphic Designer.” APPLY