Honey Agency is proud to support local nonprofits by lending our marketing and design support. Whether it’s designing websites, creating Facebook apps, or implementing first-rate marketing strategies, we enjoy raising awareness for such important causes.
These are a few of the organizations we’ve supported and they’d love your support as well!
GETTY OWL FOUNDATION
The Getty Owl Foundation was created to spread awareness about Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), the #1 genetic killer of children under two. Not only does the foundation increase awareness about SMA, they also advocate for and support families affected by SMA, and raise funds to help find a cure.
We’ve enjoyed our time with Team Getty and seeing this organization grow! We designed, developed and manage the website, and produce event-related materials.
- Join Team Getty and participate in events including the Getty Run/Walk and the Sacramento River Cats Non-Profit Night to help spread awareness about SMA.
- Spread the word about the Getty Owl Foundation! Help your friends and family learn about SMA.
GIRLS LOVE MAIL
Girls Love Mail collects handwritten letters and gives them to women going through breast cancer treatment. Anybody is able to write a letter, share a story, or give words of encouragement, and Girls Love Mail distributes the letters all across the U.S. Their current Mile of Mail 2012 campaign goal is to send 5,280 letters by the end of this year.
Honey Agency learned about this program while designing founder Gina Mulligan’s website. We were later able to support Girls Love Mail by designing a Facebook app that makes it easy to sign up and get a free letter-writing packet.
Girls Love Mail
How you can get involved:
- Write a letter.
- Organize a letter-writing party. Serve drinks, delicious food and have everyone bring stationery to share.
- Spread the word on Facebook and direct your friends to the sign-up app.
SOUTH COAST FOUNDATION
The South Coast Foundation’s grant-making program supports South African organizations that address the impact of HIV/AIDS at the local level within impoverished communities. Their mission is to support orphans and vulnerable children impacted by HIV/AIDS with the guiding principle that “no impact is too small.”
Honey Agency is proud to act as the ongoing marketing consultant for South Coast Foundation, as well as the design agency for their website and print collateral.
South Coast Foundation
How you can get involved:
- Give your time and volunteer through fundraising events, site visits to South Africa or administrative support.
- Donate. Big or small, all donations make a difference.
- Help raise awareness by sharing with your friends and family.
Written by Tony Heally, Honey Agency’s marketing intern. Tony joins us from UC Davis where he is majoring in Psychology.